- General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) means the European Union (“EU”) law on data protection and privacy applicable to individuals within the EU.
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- User(s) means individuals who visit and browse the Website.
- You/Your means User(s)
Types of Personal Data We Collect
- EDA collects the following Personal Data from all Users who contact EDA seeking more information:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Email Address:
- Any other information that you upload or submit to the Website directly or indirectly.
In addition, EDA might collect the following Personal Data from all Users:
- Your geolocation:
- Your IP address:
- Your browser and search engine information:
- Your device information:
- Your visitor history:
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked, or pages viewed and statistics:
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons:
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
How EDA Uses and Processes Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to provide you with the Website, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, communicate with you, and update you regarding changes to the Website and the EDA and third-party services offered through the Website.
By using the Website, you further authorize the following specific uses of your Personal Data:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Measure service usage;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, and/or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience,
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of EDA;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with information concerning EDA’ benefits or services;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Process payments;
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
We use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on or getting to the Website. Google Analytics specifically allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
Personal Data Transfer and Storage
Your Personal Data is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States through your use of the Website, you consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Data and personally identifiable information. You understand that your Personal Data may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide Personal Data to us, please note that we transfer your Personal Data to the United States and process it here, and that we may store portions of your Personal Data in the United States.
Website Users understand and agree that if they provide EDA with Personal Data that it is stored in the EDA data store.
Personal Data Security
EDA uses standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Data. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Data, EDA uses specific security measures, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, indicating a secure connection.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
EDA Shares Your Personal Data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where EDA has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with EDA’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where EDA has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your Personal Data is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of EDA;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where EDA is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
EU Users’ Rights Under the GDPR
The GDPR provides Users located in the EU under its protection certain rights with respect to their Personal Data collected by us on the Website. Accordingly, EDA recognizes and will comply with the GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under the GDPR include:
- Right of Access: This includes the right to obtain from us your Personal Data and whether it is being processed, along with the purposes of the processing; categories of Personal Data concerned; recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed; the period for which your Personal Data is being stored; and the right to lodge a complaint.
- Right of Rectification: This includes the right to correct inaccurate Personal Data collected and/or stored by us.
- Right of Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”): This includes the right to have your Personal Data deleted. However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete information, fulfilment of your request may prevent you from using our services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This includes the right to request restriction of how and why your Personal Data is used or processed by us.
- Right to Data Portability: This includes the right to receive your Personal Data in a structure, readable format and the right to have your Personal Data transferred.
- Right to Object: This includes the right to object to us processing your Personal Data for reasons such as direct marketing purposes and for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes.
- Right to not be Subject to Automated Decision-Making: This includes the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes.
Purchase or Sale of the Website or Other Assets
How To Stop EDA from collecting your Personal Data
You can stop EDA from collecting your Personal Data by contacting EDA at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that EDA stop collecting your Personal Data. Additionally, you can adjust your web browser settings to limit or turn off Cookies or other tracking techniques, or you can cease use of the Website. You may contact EDA with any requests regarding your Personal Data. EDA also honors Do Not Track requests and signals.
If you have submitted Personal Information via the Website, you are obligated to inform EDA of any changes to your Personal Data.
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that EDA has shared your Personal Data with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Data disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting EDA at the address below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and EDA does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, EDA takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Data may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by EDA, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from EDA’s database.
Third-Party Services and Third-Party Links
EDA may include or offer third-party products or services on the Website and provide third-party links to the same. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. EDA has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties or their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
Contact and Notices
Attention: Anita Beaubien, Esq.
6890 E. Sunrise Dr. Ste. 120-164 Tucson, AZ 85750